Monday, December 20, 2010

Just a Little Shy

I haven't posted about Kota in a long time. I think that last time I made an update about him was because he had heartworms. Well, he got through treatment and he is doing great! He has tons of energy and he is almost always by my side.

Until, I point my camera at him. Then I have to beg him to look at me...


Just a second before he was all in my business. Has been ALL morning.


So, I call him. "Kota" and he looks just a little. Like he is fooling me...

I get really sweet. "Kota, Mommy's baby... look here at Mommy"

And he can't take it.

Then he lays down.....


I switch positions and he switches sides...

Maybe it'll be better now, since he obviously finds the door so interesting!


Ehh... of course not!

This dog is a difficult case.

So, I finally  tell him to lay down and to stay. Then I get in front of him.



"Now, that's a goooood boyyyyy" I say in my sweetest voice.

He stays this way for quite a while and I get some shots, but they are all blurry!

(that's one thing that kills me about this lens.. alot of my photos are blurry)



Here he is thinking he hears something.. maybe.

"Kota, Koooota, KOTA... Look at Mommy"




Yup.. definitely heard something. And he's off until I can wrassle him down to be still again.

It sure is hard getting shots of this pup.

Must be camera shy....

2 comments:

Fong said...

LOL. That usually happens to me and my cat, Smokey aka Romeow too.

How did you come about the name "Kota" anyway. In Malay language, Kota means city.

Anyway, I think he is such a handsome dog. Hope he recovers soon. :)

Momma Morgan said...

I heard the name Kota somewhere and we were going to get him and I had been thinking about that name. I think it was a little dinosaur that kids could ride on. Then later I found out that in native american indian Kota means friend. So, I figure it worked out just fine. :)