Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shooting the Family!

Umm... with my camera!

A while back I took some pictures of my aunt, her son, and my brother (he is living with them right now). I told her she needed some pictures, so I could order her Christmas cards for her. They still aren't ordered yet, but that's not what this post is about.. Ahem!

We were going to go to the square in downtown, but they were having something there. We went to my aunt's work.. the funeral home. We took these pictures outside by the wall and in their little courtyard. I would have loved for it to be cloudy that day, but it wasn't.

Here they are!!!

my brother D

I love this shot in the field. He's the only one that would get in there!

my cousin D

I really like this one.. He was determined to get a shot in with his Bible!

D, my aunt J, and D

Here they are all together. She looked away, but I still think it came out great!


He is just so photogenic! He's a natural in front of the camera, so it was very easy practice for me!


Looks like he means business!


My beautiful Ju Ju


The Ju Ju again.

I'm not a professional. I do it for family. And I don't charge a penny, but they do buy their own copies which I order off of Shutterfly.


Taking pictures is really something I enjoy. I'm glad its getting to be Autumn  Winter (we are skipping Autumn this year, I think) because its going to be a little cooler and hopefully the light won't be so harsh.

My niece (not this one, her sister) is wanting me to take photos of her also. Either they don't know that they aren't good or I have some potential.. Time will tell!

Thanks for stopping by, and I would love some constructive criticism (and that doesn't mean harsh... it means helpful!!)

No comments: