Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fix-it Fridays @ iheartfaces... a day late and a dollar short!!!


I'm getting into this a little late! But decided to do it anyway because I LOVE my edits!!

You can find the original here...

As always, not my picture just my edits.

First I did a clean edit. There were blemishes on her face, so I took them off. Then I did a levels. Then a high pass and erased it off of her hair because it can make it look a little "crunchy". I used a black to white gradient to change it to black & white.

Edit #1



Then I added a simple vintage grain with a blend mode of soft light and then another of overlay (duplicated the layers) just because.. don't know if I could have skipped that step or what but its what I did!

Edit #2



Then on top of that I added CoffeeShop's Orton Effect

Edit #3



And that's it!!!

2 comments:

Soldier Mama said...

You take great pictures! I couldn't figure out how to "Follow"...I am still new at some of this stuff ;)

Momma Morgan said...

Thanks but on this particular post it wasn't my picture. I just processed it!