Friday, November 19, 2010

Photo Food Challenge @ Pastor's Girl's Ponderings


I just started following this blog today, but I've really been lurking for quite a while. Don't know how I found it. I think it was because someone mentioned her trip to Germany. I love to read about other countries from a real point-of-view.

Carlotta does photo challenges and so this time I am going to submit a picture I took a while back. Its homemade blondies with whipped topping and homemade chocolate sauce. Some times my family gets in to "dessert mode" and I have no ready made mixes. So, I search out a recipe and whip it up at 9 PM!!!

This is the product of one of those times!!!



Yes, it was delicious! And.. Yes, I did take pictures before I let my family eat any!!! HA!

So, go ahead and pull a photo out from the dark places of your hard drive and LINK UP!!!

10 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

That looks delicious! Yum.

I don't know why my linky tool didn't show up earlier - I had one in my post - but it's working now and I added your link to it :)

Momma Morgan said...

Thanks!!!

I was wondering about the Linky!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, that looks delicious

Katelyn McKay said...

OOoohhh...looks terribly delicious!
I'll bet that was good :)

Unknown said...

Looks delicious!!

Diane said...

Yummy! Just the way I like my chocolate... :O)

Ray said...

Looks delicious!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. I could totally go for that right this second. Would that be a good way to start the day or what?: )

LOVE your pictures!

Momma Morgan said...

Thanks Y'all!! and yes, that would be a very good way to start the day!!

Sonia said...

OH wow! Those look so delicious! I'm a sucker for blondies(;
Great photo!