Friday, November 19, 2010

Fix-it Fridays @ iheartfaces...

Ok.. so I'm posting twice today.

I read Pastor's Girl's Ponderings today and wanted to enter her photo challenge. Then clicked over to I Heart Faces and remembered Fix-it Fridays... So I'm doing both!

*You can see my entry for Carlotta's Photo Challenge below this post.

So here is the original photo and post for todays FIF..

Here is my entry...


Here is what I did:

Filter, Render, Lighting Effects, Omni (right over his face), widened a little.

Flatten

CoffeeShop's Barista (just ok'd everything)

Flatten

Pioneer Woman's Fresh color with the soft light turned down to 30

Flatten

And that's it!

Here is side by side:


2 comments:

Gayle said...

I actually laughed out loud when I got to the "and that's it!". I was lost right from the start. LOL But thanks for the smile...I needed it today. And the photo looks way too cool!

Momma Morgan said...

LOL.. glad to be of service! Thanks so much and I'm so glad you stopped by and left me a comment!!! Thank you!