Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday Night Convo & I Heart Faces...

*At the bottom of this post is my entry for I Heart Faces!


Last night, Ivan and I were laying in bed. He had gotten soap in his eye and it was bothering him and burning (and he kept saying it and saying it)

So, here is the conversation that followed. It was pretty funny.

Him: I hate how this thing is so sensitive to touch. (he was talking about his phone)

Me: Well don't touch it. Get your finger out your eye. (messing with him)

Him: Smartie...

Me: What would you rather me be dumb? Ivan, your phone is supposed to be sensitive to touch. That's why its called a TOUCH SCREEN PHONE!

He wasn't actually laughing, well.. maybe not sincerely. There was a little bit of sarcasm in there!

Now on to....



I am entering this picture for Scenic Black & White. Its from a a couple years ago. We went to Rockefeller to do some crabbing. I have always loved this pic of A about to throw his bait out to catch another crab!



Don't forget to go on over and check out every one's entries!
Leave some comments! It makes it way more fun!


4 comments:

donna said...

Love the composition on that one!

Excellent Parent said...

little boys just love to throw rocks in water! great shot!

AMY said...

Love your black & white photo!

Momma Morgan said...

Thanks ya'll! Appreciate the compliments!