Friday, December 10, 2010

Tupperware Party & The Christmas Stroll...

Its been busy and I haven't been blogging, so I have a lot to say. And.. I'm gonna take my time, so I have blog post for the next little bit!!!

On December 3rd, I had a Tupperware party. It was my first one and it was SO fun!!!
The Tupperware Lady said it was the biggest party she had and the longest party she had.. We had some fun!! The game was so cute. We all put straws in our mouths and passed a thimble. The auctioning game was the most fun though.


Then a few nights before that we went to the Annual Christmas Stroll. The musicians from our church go there to play every year. Its wonderful. All the businesses are open and you go around and get stamps on a paper. Once you get them all you enter for a drawing to win huge baskets. We didn't get any stamps, but we did walk around and look at the different shops. Some shops even gave a way free food and hot chocolate. The kids had so much fun!


Of course, she would be the one to find the free food!!!

My family was there, so of course I took pics of all of them! We had a blast!

Paige (sister), Hannah (cousin), Lauren (cousin)

Abigail (cousin)

Morgan (niece), Ivy (s-daughter), Mariah (niece), Abigail (cousin)

Hannah, Lauren, Bobbie (aunt), Ellie (aunt), and Paige (down front)

I have a video of our musicians playing but its on my phone and I don't know how to do all that fancy stuff to transfer it here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: