Saturday, December 11, 2010

After the Stroll...

After the stroll was over, my sister and her besties wanted to take MORE pictures. So, we hung around and snapped a few. These guys go to our church and they are just so funny and sweet!

I had forgot to clear out my memory card and actually filled it up. I would have had wayyyy more if I wouldn't have filled it up.




The three besties...
Walter, Paige, Trevor


These guys are brothers, and after I took the group pic I told them to take a picture together.
Walter, who is the little brother, did this to Trevor.
It was SO funny!

This is the real one. They insisted that I frame it this way...

When we got done, I snapped this one. I thought it came out really cool!

So, we had a blast and I'm so happy you took the time to check us out. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: