Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Night of Fun...

This month has been busy! My cousin Lauren is in Piano Lab at her school. Its one of the only Piano Labs around here that is offered through school. Every year they have a recital at Acadian Village. This was Lauren's 2nd year.

Acadian Village is a cute little place. They have a town set up and they decorate it for christmas. You can go and see the lights and they have different shows. Recently, they started putting of fair rides, and they definitely add to the fun!

This just a small part of it.

She played What Child is This. It was beautiful!

While walking around, you come to these little scenes where you can take pictures. This one was really cute!

Its my cousin David and my husband Ivan (he's sucha good sport)

and here is the pianist, Lauren, with Hannah (we are all cousins)
They have been best friends since they were old enough to play together. They are only a few months apart.

They are so fun to be around. They crack me up!


We had such a fun night. I'm so glad we could make it out to hear Lauren play! Its a beautiful place to visit and we always try to go once a year. The kids enjoy it, we enjoy it. It really gets you in the mood for Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


And I certainly couldn't go over there with ALL those lights and not take any bokeh shots!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

- Robson

Momma Morgan said...

I have a facebook button..