Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm So Happy!!!

Last week I posted a link on facebook of the lens that I would like to have...


My husband seen it and made a funny little comment, but he went ahead and looked at it and we even went to a store around here that was supposedly supposed to have it. When we got to the store, they said they didn't have it. So we went home and I showed my husband the website and when I walked away he ordered it!

Sunday, after church, we were on the way home and he said he had to go back to town to pick something up. Well, he didn't tell me what it was, so ( I ) said "Its probably a present for you since he didn't tell you what it was".

He finally gets back home and he walks in and just hands me the box. I had NO idea that he was getting it for me!!! I didn't actually figure it out till he said he had to go pick something up, and I just GUESSED that's what it was.

Here's some pics...




No comments: