Friday, December 17, 2010

Shopping for Christmas is complete!!!

We finally went shopping this week! I always wait until the very last minute to get the christmas shopping done. Its a little problem I like to call PROCRASTINATION!!!

We hit up Academy, Kirklands, Dillards, Shooters, and Starbucks (of course). We didn't get any presents at Starbucks.. just Venti Peppermint Mocha for me and Venti Mocha for Hubs.

My husband decided to purchase a new shotgun and when he went to buy it they couldn't let him because his license was expired! Had been since his birthday! In November!! So we also took a trip to the Office of Motor Vehicles.

Last night, the Tupperware that was ordered for my party came in, and so I had to get that together to pass out last night at our weekly prayer meeting.

Then we had a fun little get-together with our Bible Quizzers. We had chicken from Popeye's. I brought christmas cookies, and we passed out gifts. It was fun!

Here is Milah. She isn't in Bible Quiz, but her mom is head coach.

This is Morgan.. We thought this was pretty cool.. Ain't nothing like a Cajun Fry!!

Here is the crazy cousins acting, well... crazy!

I also accomplished something so amazing, so spectacular, so, so , SO totally awesome!! I finished wrapping all my gifts!!!

I still have quite a few that I'll have to put in gift bags..

We also had a Ladies Party at church that wass pretty fun!

Oh, and.. when I was shopping, I had my hair down because I pulled a muscle in my neck and it hurts to wear it up like I usually do. (my hair is past my bottom) I was saying all day how I didn't like it down because its so much to control and I was always getting it stuck on stuff. Well, we are walking into Dillards and a lady is behind me and says "Ma'am, you have a piece of paper stuck in your hair" It wasn't just a regular piece of paper... it was a receipt! It was huge to be stuck in my hair! It was hilarious!!!!!

No comments: