Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My son "A" and I was pretty bored. So I made him get dressed and took him outside where we had ourselves a little photoshoot. It was very cloudy. Couldn't see the blue sky at all. So I thought it would be pretty good lighting and we would get some good pics.




But, he could barely open his eyes!!! I had no problem with squinting or anything. Even though it was cloudy it was still to harsh for his baby blues!


This is my favorite one. He's getting so big! He'll be 7 this year! Ever since he was a baby, when we would bring him outside the light would make him sneeze. I would always say that he must be allergic to the sun!


I have brown eyes, so I'm just guessing on this one. Possibly because his eyes are so light they let in more light, and that is why even disfused light is hard on him? Darker eyes keep out more light? Possibly like an aperture?


Who knows? But I definitely will have to find a better time to take some photos of him so ya'll can see his beautiful blue eyes!

No comments: