Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A shoot on Christmas Eve.

this trees was full of red berries!

On Christmas Eve, we spent time with my side of the family. My husband has a friend that has a crawfish pond and my husband likes to help him out with it.

Well, on Christmas Eve, he decided he was going to go and fix something with the crawfish pond and wanted to leave my family's house early. I was so upset because we rode in the same vehicle. I didn't want to leave and go home by myself on Christmas Eve! He was wrecking my plans and I was not happy. I also wasn't very proud of the way I acted!

When we got home, even the kids were leaving and going to their grandmother's house. I would really really really be left alone. So, he asked me if I just wanted to go with them. I decided to go and I brought my camera.

And would you know that there was the most beautiful light out there?!? I soon got over my huffy puffy attitude and really enjoyed myself!

I took photographs of this tree full of red berries (the pic at top was one of those). I took pics of the youngest girly "K". I took pics of the sunset.



She was such a good little model. She was so coopertive!






1 comment:

Soldier Mama said...

Beautiful sunset!! Glad you were able to get past being huffy and puffy :) and enjoy the beautiful sites!